We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have up to 30 days after receiving your item to request a return. To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, mark/scuff free and in its original packaging.
To start a return, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Once your return is accepted we will send you a shipping label providing it is within 14 days of receipt of delivery, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package within the following given time frame. Please note: returns needs to dispatched within 14 days of receiving the label via email, otherwise your return for refund or exchange will be cancelled. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Shipping cost for all international orders are covered by the buyer. Any orders requested for refund between 14 and 30 days of your delivery can only be returned for refund in the form of a store credit, shipping cost is covered by the buyer. Returns are not accepted after 30 days of your delivery date.
We simply ask that when you receive any shapewear or swimwear order, try it on OVER your underwear or OVER your undergarment for hygiene reasons. We are unable to accept the return of worn items.
Any outbound shipping fees from the original order are non refundable.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. First exchange is free, any exchanges thereafter will have to be covered by the buyer.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Reserved rights regarding returns:
Model Mannequin reserve the right to define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to and not limited to:
- Irregular or excessive returns history indicative of "wardrobing"
- Irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, missing items
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity
- Bulk orders with multiple sizes/variations of items of the same type
How to start a return
- Begin the returns process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and the reason for your return
- You will receive a prepaid return label within 1-3 business days to print out.
- Pack the item(s) you would like to return in the package they arrived in, or in a package of similar size and shape
Please note: Model Mannequin will only provide one prepaid return label per order so make sure you are returning all unwanted items at once. If another label is needed, Model Mannequin will deduct the cost of the label, which is $10.00, from your return amount.
- Please do not return your order with a different label that you purchased directly from a courier. If an order is returned that is not using one of our return labels, it cannot be refunded.
- Make sure any old labels are completely covered and place the new shipping label on the package to ensure your return is delivered back to us successfully.
- Drop your return off with the designated shipping carrier on your prepaid return label - you can hand your return to a delivery driver, drop it off at a local drop-box, or take your return to a local pick-up location.
- You'll receive an email confirmation for your records when your refund is complete.
Processing time for refunds can typically take up to 7 business days on our end, your financial institution may require additional time to post the funds back to your account.
Please Note: Due to COVID-19 restrictions, the processing of returns may take up to 30 days. You will receive an email confirmation for your records once your return is complete and we have processed your refund. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.
Once your refund is processed, we'll email you with a confirmation for your records. If you have already received this email and more than 14-days have passed, we recommend contacting your financial institution directly.